Take a look inside The Future of Work Academy
Monthly Resource Packs
- Access to a monthly, live webinar hosted by one of the TomorrowToday team
- Live Q&A session during the webinar
- Access to webinar recordings
- Practical monthly resources written specifically for Leaders, people in HR and those interested in Future Trends
Access Online Courses
- Online courses included to the value of $550
- How to be a future-fit leader
- The disruptive forces shaping the world right now, and how we should respond
- Understanding and getting the most out of different generations at work
Exclusive member's book club
- Monthly book recommendations and reviews by our team
- Practical suggestions on applying lessons from the recommended books
- Engagement with academy members on book reviews
The Academy is full of in-depth, practical resources on all areas of The Future of Work
If you're serious about succeeding in the future of work by enrolling in The Future of Work Academy, simply click on the orange button below.
A little bit about us
We believe that there is a better way. We believe that the old models of the world of work, the old approaches to leadership, strategy, team dynamics and organisational design are not fit for purpose in times of disruptive change. And they are soul sucking too.
We believe that the world of work should be an inspiring and fulfilling place. Leaders should be those that understand how tomorrow is impacting on today, and are able to inform, inspire and engage other people. We believe that the work you do and the work your business does, should make a difference. We believe you can do that while still delivering on your business objectives.
We want to help you make the future of work a remarkable place.
"If you have recognised that your business needs to change, but you are not sure what this change looks like or how to communicate it then this membership academy is a great place to start"
The team behind the academy
If there is anything that we haven't made clear or if you have any questions then please do contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.